Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

so complicatedd... -Breanna

im so totally pissed! Oscars being really douche baggy and its making me really angry! he was being really ruse to Jason today. i dont know why. he didnt even d oanything to him as far as i know. it really pisses me off when people just act rude to someone for no reason! i mean maybe its because of what happened with me nd Jason, but im giving him a second chance, cant he?! ughh. i never thought id see the day where i, am mad at Oscar. im seriously shocked that im mad at him... really i am! ughh but on a better note, i LOVE Jason. he's amazing in ways that i cant describe. i really do love him. nd i hope to God he's not playing with me. i dont think he is, but you never know. but anyways. ughh we almost kissed todayy! like three times! first time mr. harvey was there so it was like yeah no im not kissing you infront of my vice principal. :( the second time i was looking down, nd i knew it was gonna happen then, but i was waiting fer HIM to pull the first move, like i said, im old-fashioned i do do "first moves" anyways. third time was after school we were hugging. nd i sware i felt like doing it, and i kow he wanted to but.. like i said i dont pull the first moves. im so frustratedd. its like we have no time to kiss -_- haaa... but anywayss. so Jason walked me to my bus nd Oscar saw us, he looked at me then looked down and away. what is it with guys doing that to me?! its soo annoyingg. but whateverr. so im pretty much happy with how my life is right now, im in love with Jason, im D'agelos main course, and my best friend is going to high school with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment