Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

ARRGAHHH! -Nilsa

I should be happy, I really should. I feel like a cry-baby (minus the tears). I have a great boyfriend, awesome new friends and pretty much the best mom I could ask for. But still... just... ARRGAHHH! Today, I kinda broke down in my mind, and had to work so hard to control myself. We got back from UIL with horrible scores, then I found out rehersals was canceled, THEN I had to go to track, and that-one-thing-that-is-my-biggest-secret-ever was bothering me. Meanwhile, I was thinking wayyyy too much about things that were going on, and for some reason, my eyes started watering up. It's my normal daily routine! So, what, am I just gonna compleatly snap every couple months or so from now on because of the stress. Dude, I need a punching bag. I REALLY don't want a tumor to evolve from this.
In other news, I presented my amazing Macbeth parody to the class. Unfortunitly, my old friends were jealous and yelled the entire time about how it wasn't as good is theirs. Well then, why don't they go find theirs?! At least I'm respectful of them. I got tons of complements later, and random people coming up to me saying, "I heard your macbeth project was amazing!" Too bad most of the people in my class weren't strong enough to laugh as much as they wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment