Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, March 8, 2010

hmmm... jealous muchh? -Breanna

okay so today was our workshop. it was soo much fun. first the bus ride to the school was interesting. well not really. but i learned to play with my sisters ipod touch :) haha. plus Oscar was my Bus Buddy :D haha. then at the school we were all just chilling nd all. it was awesome. after we preformed we got tips on how to make it better. i was sitting next to Oscar then every time he thought the lady was gonna say something about me, hed nudge me, but that only made me nervouser. haha but anywyas, after that we got a 5 minute break and it was awesome. Oscar accedently opened the wrong door causing like me and 4 people to crack up the rest of the day, and prob. forever more. haha. then at one point i was listening to his Ipod, he had the other earphone nd i heard Deandre go "aw guys arent they cute? im gonna hool them up" then like 3 people go "yeah theyre so cute lookk!!" nd my friend Cesi goes "uhh guys you know they can hear us right?" nd someone goes "thats the point" it was soo weird! haha. then at one point he had his arm around me. but i dont think he realzied it, cause i didnt until someone pointed it out. haha. nd then when we got back to the school... carson... was mad cause people were saying me nd Oscar should go out..but i dont really care. its not gonna happen so she shouldnt be worrying about it. but anyways thats about itt. well gotta go to bedd :P nighty night internet worldd! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment