Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nyaa ! - Haley

Pflugerville High, Here I come ! so Ive decided Im gunna cheer again. weird, huh ? Yeaaah i know. but its all good. Sophomore year, i shall be cheer leader (: Tomorrow is me and Chaiya's anniversary. 2 months, baby ! Forever to go (: I put that on everything . Everything is going okay. Today my camera broke. GAAAY but my mom said she'd buy me another one this weekend. Hopefully I can keep it forever and ever . Fah let me borrow Evermore. (: Thanks Fahh ! I'm feeling more, in place in life now. Like nothing is chaotic and theres no drama that I have to worry about or anything. I mean there's plenty to worry about but I mean I'm taking it one day at a time. I'll always plan my future but I see my future with Chaiyaa (: That's whats going to make me happy. The weather has been KILLING me lately. Its hot then rainy then cold then hot and then rainy then humid and then 80 degrees. WTF. BIPOLAR! ahah Well, Thanks for listening BLOOOG(: bye byee

No comments:

Post a Comment