Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

so much on my mind. -Breanna

Rehearsals: I love them. theyre so awesome. im not even kidding. like yeah some people anger me nd dont take things seriously but over all its soo much fun. Like i loveee all the inside jokes were getting. and how me nd Oscar, nd Cesi, and D'angelo are getting soo close. its.. indescribable. and like, everyone can basicly vent to one another. if cesi er nilsa arent there ive got d'angelo nd oscar. if they arent, if got yahaira nd lexi. nd if theyre not, then theres always fernie :) and i love how we can text each other the most randomist thing, and we'll play along. like if you pretend to flirt, theyll flirt back especially since we know it means nothing. like fer example. Me and D'angelo are texting right now talking about my butt :P hahaha!! but yeah its just like a lot of fun in there. then everyone really cares for one another. like Tuesday i was crying and everyone asked about me, when i went to the restroom everyone came out to check on me, even the guys. they waited til i came out. its just. amazing how much people can care.
Boyss: you know how the first time you get asked out its like the best day of yer life? then that guy turns out to be a douche? then the second time yer like whoa asecond bf in one year? nd then the third time... yeahh the joy wears off.. Yesterday i got asked out by my friend Jason. hes really sweet and nice and funny and reaallly cute but... he doesnt asct like were going out. even though its been one day.. still. its like Riley all over again and trust me, if it stays this way, its not ending pretty. but i guess well just have to see what happens tomorrow rightt? soo.. Oscar asked me fer advice on something "for his friend" he likes a girl. er.. his friend does. nd so yeah. idk if hes telling the truth er jsut using the most comenly used excuse to cover upp. butt well just have to wait nd see fer that too. haha. so Tuesday... Jesus was texting me and i told him to just ferget about me. and although i really want that to happen... i dont think I can ferget about him. maybe he can ferget me, but theres no way im ever going to ferget about him. he was my first boyfriend and the first guy i actually loved. but anyways i litterally broke down sending him that. Nilsa, Cesi, D'angelo, Fernie, and Oscar all comforted me. the one who did it the best was Oscar. he didnt say anything, he just.. huged me. litterally thats all i needed. i didnt need some long big story about how hes a douche and ill find someone better and how he doesnt deserve me, i just needed to be held. nd i know it sounds corny er whatever but im serious. thats all i wanted. but anyways, thenn later that night Jason asked me out and i said... yes. i Breanna Peeeee am going out with Jason Ayyeeee :). anyways TODAYYY i was in the library nd so was Jesus *just my luck* i was in the book section nd he stood up nd came into my section. thankfully before he came up to me, he got in trouble nd had to sit back down at his computer. soo thats about it fer guys.. for now..
Theres so much more on my mind that i cant even type out so i shall leave you with this, wondering what other kinds of drama can happen in two day period :) Good Byee :)

1 comment:

  1. SO glad that I'm not the only one who wasn't as excited the third time around!

    ReplyDelete