Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, March 5, 2010

blah blah blahh -Breanna

ughh these past two days have been amazing, nd then they sucked. Thursday was the best day of the week... no question about it.
Thursday rehersals were awful! first Nilsa and Oscar were at track and it took us like an hour to get them to come. but they got better, me and cesi talked to coach Z nd i realized how awesome he was. haha. hes moving to Chi-town. im so sadd :( but its all good. the 7th graders didnt take rehersals seriously which really angered me cause we go to the workshop monday!! grr. so i was pissed. when my part came in i was not into it at all and everyone could tell. especially..... so he was trying to figure it out nd i played it off saying its cause of lexi moving *which was partically it* so yeahh he got out his wallet nd i stole it. it was so much funn. he chased me for like 2 minutes around the band hall then i went into the halls. it was awesome. he got it back :( haha. but its cool. then when we were leaving, i saw jesus nd backed up, i did the first thing that came into my head. i asked oscar if he was my friend. he said yes. i asked him to do me a favor he said what. then i put his arm around me and i think he got it, i sorta explained it but not really. jesus looked at me then at the floor then back at his gf. i was satisfied. but anyways later that night me nd oscar were talking and we was like "next time to make it seem more real you have have me holr yer waist...er whatever" it was funny. haha but sii. then today sucks cause... lexis gone :( plus... 6 weeks... but 6 weeks nd im over him really. i am :) well gotta do laundry bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment