Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Times -Nilsa

Things have been good, with the exception of Lexi leaving. I know I'll see her sometime, and talk to her online, but it's never the same as getting to hang out with someone at least 5 days a week. I had that one bad day last week, but for now, it's all good. I've been talking to Brianna on the phone to keep from going insane, and I got to go to San Antonio yesterday! I bought a funky jacket and some candy art. Woo!

Suddenly, I'm surprised I even thought about saying no to Ryan.. I like him! He's awkward and weird and it just makes him cuter. Hahaha, "the flapping fish" is what Brianna and I called it when he tried to grab my hand "smoothly." And now Brianna has found someone too! Triple date time? I think so! Me, Mileena, Brianna, Jason, and the Ryans. Woohoo! HE is just what SHE needed to get her mind off of HIM today. I respet him like 3x more now, just for asking out my friend. He is a HERO.

BTW: ask me anything! formspring.me/nilsabee

No comments:

Post a Comment