Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

douche! -Breanna

he sent me an IM... on MYSPACE!! how pathetic is he?! no text, no call, nd no message. a friggin IM!! how stupid is he that he tries to talk to me?! i told him i was done with him, he said "no problem"! only now its a problem! because now he wont leave me alone and he thinks he can walk on me and pretend none of this ever happened except guess what?! it did happen!! it did and theres no way to take it back and i sure as hell am not pretending it didnt. you know why? cause i trusted him.. yeah.. and now i know to trust no one.. not even the people i already trust. its official.. my heart, emotions, and thoughts are locked up, never to be released ever. again. thank you Jason, fer proving to me that i trust no one. its a lesson im glad i learned.. stupid douche bag..

No comments:

Post a Comment