Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Drama, Drama, and... nope, just drama. -Nilsa

Yepp, so, I have officially been removed from the Emergency Locker. It's funny, because last year, I had a Bag of Wonders. We turned it into the Emergency Locker. It's kinda cool how my idea caught on so well.
My name has been lightly scribbled from the admissions list, symbolical of the fact that they "have no time for me anymore." Well, I took my stuff back, so now everyone can just be ashy for a while. Have fun.
They say that I stare at them CONSTANTLY. Then why are they the ones that know about every little thing that I do?!
At least now I know what that whole contract thing was about. And I was correct, it was about me. Once again, "yay."
At least the entire school has my back, even though it sometimes seems like only a few people. I hate the drama so much, and it's horrible to have an entire group of people who think that I love it. That I live for it. Trust me, I did not try to create any of this. I would never set myself up to loose my 9 Best Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment