Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Confusion -Nilsa

Is it better to be like them, or how I was? Is it better to act out from anger, seeking revenge on the ones you don't enjoy the company of, or is it better to be pathetic? Crying in class daily and simply wishing you had back what you once had.
I now realize that I have a slight amount of power. It comes from their acts of envy and heartlessness, but it gives mw power. I don't want to sink to their level. I'd rather stay pathetic... or would I? It's hard to find a middle point.
On a happy note, Kathy is truly one of the best friends I've ever had. Some people try to tell me that she's talking about me behind my back, but most say that she's the only one of them that occasionally stands up for me. She cheered for me when others were trying to break me by cheering loudly for the people in line before and after me in the layup lines. Then she refused to sign the petition, even after being pressured. I think she may actually care about me, and understand the fact that if this can happen to me, it can happen to anyone. Kathy+NewFriends+MassachusettsFriends+Family=MyLife
That's not half as bad as it seems sometimes.
Also, my Best Friend KAI! I've apparently known him since before he was born...(?) He will definitly be there for everything in my life. No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment