Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

what can i say? - B R I A N N A

i dont mean to brag
but
im basically the best person on earth
im serious
sometimes im surprised that im not nominated fer person of the year
no okay im kidding about that
but really.
how many people do you know can take care of 2 dogs
one thats sick
and one thats only a puppy
an 11 year old boy
a fifteen year old with her 18 year old boyfriend
and can help one of her best friends with whats going on in life
all in one day
and
at the age of 13
?
not many that i know of.
i mean of course i dont mind doing it
i like keeping myself busy
i do this once a week while my mom goes to College
i mean my moms got so much on her plate
i dunt mind playing mommy for one night a week
besides its just 3 more times
then she starts online classes
My mom always told me as a little girl,
id make my brother play with me
id make him my son,
get him ready fer school,
then id play the teacher
and on some days we'd go on an
Adventure
around the house.
sighh
today was my Reminiscing day
Old notes,
pictures
songs
friends
posts, comments
crushes
the works
its insane how much changes in a year, right?
everyone knows that
know just think back to 4th grade
look how different you are
isnt it weird
like its almost weird to think that its the same person
...
but thats just the thing.
were not the same people.
were different and i bet that if we were to stay the same..
well if i were to stay the same, i wouldnt be writing here
id be out doing something else
...
so..
my friends seem to be finding great guys
like outta nowhere
Lexi was set up on a blind date nd from what i hear
he seems great!
Nilsas got ben,
and to lean on shes got her Mc boy
from art class
and then theres me,
recently dumped fer the first time
ruining my perfect streak
with no one to back me up.
does that sound...
pathetic?
yeah that was a stupid question it is VERY pathetic.
but anyways i mean
when the times right
i'll meet a guy whos as good as they get
and hey like i said
its summer
nd i dun need a man :)
but hey who knows what can happen?
we've still got about a month nd a half til school :)
we'll just see :)
So
today i was helping Martin with some stuff thats going on
i had no problem putting aside how i felt to help him
i think i deserve a pat on the back
but it wasnt really that hard
i guess i just care enough for him
but..
i dun know.
...........................
*Brianna**

No comments:

Post a Comment