Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, July 3, 2010

last night...-Brianna

was very... debatable. i had so much fun with both Nilsa and Martin. but i have a huge feeling Riley didn't even try to go, and Martin was on the phone with Lexi, and doesn't trust me with his phone.

We went to Austin park and pizza. that's basically a teenagers heaven especially if you go with the right people. i myself am the stay at home and just hang out kind, but still i think i speak fer the three of us when i say it was a blastt!

okay so Riley. Nilsas boyfriend. he kinda isn't a good boyfriend, but he does his best nd that's all a girl asks right? well yesterday nilsa invited him to apap *Austin park and pizza** and he said he'll try to go. knowing him and knowing his parents, i don't think he tried. but i mean who knows. i know it would've been soo much fun with him fer nilsa.

Martin martin martin... Hes MY boyfriend. yesterday was the first time we've seen each other in two weeks, and the first time we've seen each other as a couple. isnt it kinda like "duhh" to stay off the phone on dates? i i thought it was. but he was texting the whole time so i pulled out my phone too. then he called one of my best friends alexis *aka lexi** he was on the phone with her fer a good thirty minutes. granted, we were just eating, but still thats thirty minutes he couldve been talking to me. so of course i got mad. it was hard fer me to hide it because my eyes would start to water a little. while still on the phone, he grabs my hand gently and asks whats wrong. i said nothing. hes not stupid. he knew there was something bothering me. i told him it was nothing so then he got mad that i wouldnt tell him and i got mad about him gettin mad. it was just a cycle.

Then there were times where i was the happiest person in the world. like when we first got there, we sat down in a booth and he sat against the wall and he pulled me close to him, his arm around my wait, holding my hand with the other one. and then after that little fight he pulled me closer again, and i put my head against his chest *he smelled amaaazingg** and i could he his heart beat and it was like something out of a movie. He had his first kiss with me yesterday and honestly im surprised im his first :) although there is a down side to thatt, hes kinda aggressive about kissing, but he'll learn :) one of the times we played Lazar tag it was just me him and Nilsa, and we played fer the first 3 seconds, then starting making out xD we sat on the floor, then i sat on his lap and although it sounds really slutty, it was amazing!.. or maybe that just means im a slut...

So the last game of Lazar tag we played, was just me and him... and his two brotehrs and dad whoe dont know about us going out. we managed two kisses in there. one was rough cause it was wquick, nd the other was suuuper gentel then i pulled away cause i thought his little brother was coming.. i was right. it was the last one i got, but i loved it so much

all in all last night was amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment