Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, July 16, 2010

i need to get away.- brianna

far from here.
far from "home"
far from the problems that are here
far from the boys
far from my phone.
far from everything
just clear my mind
fix my emotions
and get my mask back
lately i've let my gaurd down
and took off my mask
nd i dun like it
its just,
not me.
i dun know
i wish i could go back to
Galveston
the beach.
the amazing
relaxing
beautiful
peaceful
beach.
so calming
and with the waves wash away any doubts
and neggitivity
and clear youre thoughts
and its just...
perfect there.
even when the waves get crazy
like its the one thing you know will always be there fer you
unless...
one day yer mom makes you move half way across the country,
and now the thing that made you so happy,and was only 5 minutes away
is now, four hours away.
and its just not the same.
i dun know.
i guess the beach is symbolic to me.
since in Texas ive been happy,
but i havent been as happy as i was at home
texas isnt home
i guess the Beach is the one thing that always kept me happy
i mean in G-ston
i felt like a little girl again
all my worries dissapeard.
like i didnt even care that i was in a fight with Martin
nothing else mattered
i miss it.
thats the one thing i can say i love with everything in my body
i guess i just need to i dun know
get away.
well im going out tonight
i dun know what time ill get back
but who cares,
my sisters here with her boyfriend again
so my moms got a lot on her plate
shitt...
if i told my mom half the things i know...
if only..

No comments:

Post a Comment