Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I hate to add to the mayhem, but: -Nilsa

I know that everyone's been posting about guys, and I hate to add to it, but I'm seriously confused. I'm still going out with Riley. However, I made a deal with Brianna that if he doesn't call me by Saturday, (a week since I confronted him via Facebook) I'll dump him. The thing is, I really do like him, and I think he's getting better. What's true though, is that he's not getting better fast enough. Is it really that hard to call me, just once a week or so? All the while I'm just trying to get over someone else, someone that maybe wouldn't even know I was talking about him if he read this. Someone who is literally just a friend, and I don't even want to date. If anyone could make me happy, it's Riley. Just with more effort.
He's got 3 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment