Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Long Distance Hurts - Haley

Ouh.. Yesterday was me and Chaiya's 6th month, and he had told me
"I won't spend it with any other girls, I'll mostly be with Renard, Malcolm,
and Devon"and I find out he was with Tammara as well. Let me tell
you about Tammara. She consistently writes on his facebook, comments
like.. all of his pictures, etc. I don't like this. He says he trusts her and she's
not a skank. Why doesn't he just go out with her then? He says he can't
like her like that, because she's his best friend. But you know, I was his best
friend too, and he got feelings for me then. So how can he not get feelings
for her? Im very weary about my boyfriends with other girls, because
every time that was the case, something happen. And I understand that he's
not that type of guy, but any guy can be that type of guy, and it seems like
he doesn't have a guy friend anymore. Always talking to other girls. The only
guy I talk to anymore is Anthony, and I rarely talk to him. I don't know if
should really bother me that he was with Tammara more then anything, but
he knows it bugs me. Last night he said he was a terrible boyfriend, and I almost
cried. He doesn't know that though. I think he does like her. And again, I feel
like he's replacing me. :/ Eh, we're going to end up talking about all of this
tonight, if he has time to talk to me. Bye Bye for now
- ._. Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment