Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Positive stuff! - Lauren

Most of this blog is all problems and stuff, so I'm gonna take this opportunity to say some happy stuff!

My first babysitting job today, babysat Montanna's little sister at the pool for 4.5 hours, it was awesome but MAN that girl never gets tired. XD got 15 dollars, admission to the YMCA, two dresses, a shirt, dinner, and Ice cream. ^_^ All in all, good 6 hours. XD (Plus Montanna and I got to hang out in goodwill and try on obnoxious clothes like Idiots. X3 lol

I'm leaving for a week at Nilsa's house for Potter Camp tomorrow! I seriously can't wait. XD I haven't seen the guys since Halloween, and we haven't all been together since camp last year! It's been far too long. (The only sad part is missing Francesca. :( WHY MUST FLORIDA STEAL MY FRIENDS?!)I can't wait to be out of my house for a week, I love my family but.. I WANT TO MURDER THEM ALL. Jk, but seriously, they are REALLY getting on my nerves, a week away will be awesome for me. ^_^

I now have 75 bucks, having money is a good thing. ^_^ I babysat, and one of my dad's friends payed me $10 a shirt to adjust 5 of her t-shirts so they fit right. and $10 more to re-wrap the straps of her favorite purse with new fabric. =D

I fixed up my favorite shoes I thought were dead with a hot glue gun (I <3 hot glue... Best stuff Everrr). High Tops with the Heart Grenade on them (Green Day lolz).

Things may be looking up with Sam, She actually told me to  text her when I asked her what was wrong on FB instead of ignoring it like normal, and we had a real (Albeit short) conversation about problems Between her and an Ex, and kinda sideways about us. It was progress. =)

So, I'm doing much better than the other day. ^_^ I'm Happy and Excited. Can't wait till camp!!!!
~~Lauren~~

P.S. If anyone Cares, I have another Blog, http://www.lovelyricslove.blogspot.com where I take a song, post the lyrics, and then write a description of why I picked it and why it applies to me. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment