Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Laptop, AND: -Nilsa

So most importantly, I do indeed have my own computer! Oh how nice it feels in my hands...
However, less importantly, I also dumped matt a few days ago. You know what? I'll just show you part of the conversation. Keep in mind that I had already confronted him about needing to pay more attention to his so-called girlfriend.

...

Damn.
I can't copy and paste.

Basically, his sister wrote to me and told me that he's not "sooooo busy" like he said he was, but that really he just stayed up all night gaming and spent the day getting his beauty rest.
I wrote back and said thanks, waited an hour, went back, and replied: By the way Matt, it's over. I waited way too long for just one phone call. Like I said, I'd like to stay friends. That title at least has less responsibilities.
To which he replied with the classic, "well what ever"
Jerk.
I guess he's just the kinda person who's only normal face-to-face, which is the opposite of what you'd expect.

I also tried to contact my father again. Turns out he changed his email prior to me confronting him last time. Which, I might add, he didn't reply to. I just have bad luck with guys.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for new laptop and dumping matt! He wasn't doing the job, and you deserve better. =)
    I'm really sorry about your dad though, he's an A** and shouldn't be allowed to just do this crap. >< We've talked about this before, in fact I was there, but figured i'd extend my sympathies, one Sucky Parent Friend to another. :)

    ReplyDelete