Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, July 11, 2010

just one of those moods..B R I A N N A

this weeks gonna be that one week every so often where like nothing can go right. sound familiar to anyone? it sucks cause.. i dun know im just tired of being "depressed".. im kidding im not depressed. but im far from happy. Martin doesnt make things easy fer me at all, my moms been frustrated lately nd yells at me a lot, nd today both my grandparents are getting surgery.

Martins on my mind 24/7 and it sucks cause i know im not on his. like okay yesterday he explained to me his "list" of girls he likes. 1.Malenie 2.Maria 3.Lexi 4.Me. he said that Malenie moved on, he has no chance with Lexi, nd Maria possibly has a bf i dun know thoughh. so see basically the only girl he has a chance with is me, but some advice my mom gave me? "a MAN never makes a lady wait" nd Ive been debating about thatt, and came to the conclusion that id rather know i wasted time, then gave up an opportunity. does that make sense? i dun knoww. like i told him that yesterday nd the way he answered was just.. weird like i should move on.
maybe i should, itll make it easier on him anyways right?
ughh this is soo debatable nd im soo confused
i love him so much but i dun wanna be put through something so...
pointless
so what ive decided to do is take Isaaxs advice which is something i never thought id do.
like im still debating it *of course* butt
he said to just like stop talking to him so much cause then he wont be so confused about it
buttt knowing Martin he'll think i just stoped liking him
so again
i dun know what to do.
like what i was telling isaac was that if he really "loved me" he wouldnt be effing confused
but then isaac said "you love him right? look how confused you are"
makes sense.
i replied"im not confused about who i love"
then Martin called so we got off the phone.
so i mean we make good points
now the only question is whos right?

No comments:

Post a Comment