Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Camp - Lauren

So, I just got home from camp. Home from a week at Nilsa's house. Home from a week of real food, hot showers, and females. I get home and immediately dad's griping and already we're cleaning house. I started feeling sick, so I'm in my room right now... But yeah. I wasn't even home yet and last night he was lecturing me. >< It was just a bit tiring. BUT Despite that... This week has been the best week... Possibly ever. XD
Sunday I met up with Nilsa Ben and Holly at the UU Church for setup, then Nilsa and I went back to her house and hung out, watched Dr. Horrible, had Ice Cream, caught up. ^_^ Monday was the first of five days of camp, and I spent the week with Destry cuz He was Head Boy and I was Head Girl. =) He wasn't there Wednesday, and I was really bored cuz I had to wander around without a real Job alone. >.> Boriiiing. Lol. But the rest of the week was prettymuch amazing. <3 Monday was Diagon alley, kids got cloaks, robes, bags, coins, wands. ^_^ Destry helped with Quiddich and I helped with Chess(Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday). Tuesday was the first day of classes, We helped in the potions room getting rid of the nasty potion they made, all shorts of nasty stuff caked onto the bottom, and it STANK thanks to the dragon's blood (Cabbage Juice) In it. >< Wednesday I re-knotted blankets for greyhound pets of america that the kids messed up, thursday we helped with Dry Potions, which was edible stuff, and the kids were crazy and hyper and it was hilarious. XD Geordi made an Instant Purging Potion, which was awful, Destry tried it, and if he'd had the whole thing... I think his potion would've worked. Smelled like Vomit and Tuna, tasted like vomit and cough syrup, looke like soupy pink vomit. >< It was DISGUSTING. Lol. ^_^ Yesterday the four of us original promises had a little reunion and left Francesca a Message with Livin on a Tiger on it, I love the others too but it was really nice to have the four of us together again. ^_^ Destry and I after then when class started wandered around, blew up water balloons in the most fail way possible, saw the stars in the astronomy tent. =3 it was fun, then there was the great feast, kinda gross bean soup and bread and butter the kids made (so we didn't get any, cuz we didn't make any ><) then all the prefects got to hang out in room 11 (our room), and Vicki got us pizza, and we had an amazing time. =) We're all really sad it's over... but we DON'T plan on waiting another year to all get together like last time, NoNoNo. Not again. We're already trying to plan one. ^_^
Nilsa and I had a lot of really girly giggly chats about... Well girly stuff. =O Liking people, things we wish guys  knew (Which our whole huge group actually ended up talking about yesterday), everything. ^_^ It was prettymuch awesome. Sam and I never really had talks like that... She's not like that.
Nilsa is pretty much like the little sister I never had. ^_^ Andi came in one day and told Nilsa and I that our mom was here, and It made me smile. I like her mom a lot more than my own. >< To tell the truth it would be pretty amazing to be a part of that family, it's so comfortable and there's far less DUDE than in mine, I live with three sloppy guys and a male cat, I get real tired of trying to explain certain things to dudes, or like... I dunno. Sounds emo and cliche, but I don't really mean it in that way, it's just that they don't get me, what guy REALLY gets girls? some people get individual girls, but not like... ALL girls. >< I dunno, My family tires me out. I love them, but It was really nice to have a break, and I wish it wasn't over quite yet. >.> (That makes me feel kinda bad to say it, but it's true.) I sometimes think they wouldn't really function without me, my brother is a lazy emo kid who sleeps all day and won't get up unless there's something in it for him or when he wants to get up. My dad is usually depressed and snaps at people all the time, he has lost prettymuch all faith in humanity,  he gripes and complains.. My uncle is a hermit who doesn't like to be around people much... He would far rather talk to people on WoW than in real life. It's ridiculous. So... Being with calm, happy, Girls all week was nice. I fit in at their family. I really enjoyed it. ^_^
I've never had a song in my head for more than like a day.. MAYBE two. But I have had a song in my head ALL week. Catch Me by Demi Lovato... It's really catchy and sweet, the lyrics are clever, and I just have to get over the fact that she's a disney channel star. >< I'm like... In love with this song. =) Nilsa showed it to me and it's so sweet. It's like... really true too. At one point I was singing the chorus quietly to myself and there's this part that goes 'But you're so hypnotizing, you got me laughin while I sing you got me smilin in my... Sleep' and It's so true. It happened to me, when I was singing it. ^_^ and There was much smiling done. ^///^ It's just an adorable song I relate to, and it's been stuck in my head all week. But I guess i don't mind too much. <3
So, basically... Harry Potter Camp? best thing ever.
And  if she ever reads this....
Holly... GET OUT! XD Lol
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment