Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm not used to this. -Nilsa

It seems like, slowly, guys are starting to "like" me more... okay, actually quickly. between 7th and 8th grade, one person asked me out and one person admitted "feelings" for me. Between 8th and 9th grade, so far, five people have asked me out and another has admitted feelings for me. Out of the six total that have asked, I've said yes to four... is that bad? Nah.
I only wish they were people I liked back (the recent few) but, eh, McCallum is steadly approaching, and I've already been invited to a Get Ready for Mac Party. Score! In fact, band camp (haw-haw, I know) starts tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. Well, for everything other than having to wake up at six AM.
Okay, so basically, I could get used to this. I say that I feel bad turning guys down suddenly, and that they shouldn't like me, but really... It makes me feel... pretty. Is THAT bad? I dunno. But if guys are actually starting to like me, then maybe there's a chance that I might like one of them back. Like, A LOT. Who knows?
I'm moving on from the person who I used to like a lot... it's pointless. But of course, we'll be friends (hopefully) forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment