Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Sister...-Brianna

Shes so..
stupid.
thats the nicest thing i can say right now.
shes fergetful
and just flat out stupid.
She "ment" to ask my mom if her boyfriend
could pick us up from practice,
and then have him stay over fer a while.
she fergot to talk to my mom.
about everything,
but fergot to tell him,
that she fergot to talk to my mom
stupid yes ?
anyways so he texts me telling me that hes picking us up and that hes outside already
i thought well i mean maybe mom sent him
so i was like i guess if i have to
then i go tell my sister,
and she asks me "did you tell mom"
so then i told her,
she knew nothing about it
and was soo mad when she found out,
i made Stephen leave
and we ended up going home with Brooke.
but anyways before we left i ewas trying to help my sister put her stuff away
cause brroke was rushing
nd she was taking to long,
all she did was slap my hand away
like really is that necessary?!

No comments:

Post a Comment