Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, August 29, 2010

$$$-Brianna

Moneys tight
especially now with my dad not paying child support.
but i dunt just mean
not going out to eat
buying only what we need
and
not using the AC so much.
i mean TIGHT.
like my moms thinking about moving in with my grandparents.
a 3 bedroom house,
for 6 people.
i dunt think so.
so now shes thinking about moving to Hutto..
HUTTO !!!!
the ranch is five minutes from Hutto High school...
i dunt wanna leave new tech
as much as i hate where i live,
id rather live there then hutto !!
and shes not even taking time to think about it !
like my grnadpa was talking about moving in this weekend !!
i mean i loved when i lived with my grandparents when we first moved to Texas,
but i was 8.
me and my sister got along
and i didnt enjoy loud music.
blahhh :/
ughh
i hate this.
i dont wanna leave that house.
ive been there fer 5 years in december..
i dont wanna leave it
i mean i do but into a nicer and bigger house.
not into the one were gonna go to..
i just hate how everythings....
changing...
just like i said it was gonna in my last post :/
i just thought itd be people and friendships changing,
not my life.
but i know i have to keep my head high,
think positive,
and know everything will work out fer the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment