Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, August 19, 2010

sooo - Brianna

So in the past ive dated the stupidest people.
for example
Jesus and Riley
nough said with Riley
And with Jesus..
i dunno it was a trial and error
so you know that was just wrong in so many ways.
then theres Jason and Seth.
two different kinds of stupid.
Jason was a good boyfriend,
but when we were ex's fer the first time
he was a total dick to me.
thats not okay with me.
and Seth,
same shit,
plus hes just stupid periodd.
out of these theres two that i wish i could take back.
Riley and Seth.
and then theres the guy im with Now
Martin.
the best friend who the main character in a movie falls in love with
the guy you want in yer life ferever no matter what.
the guy who knows all yer secrets before anyone else
who knows what not to say around you
and what to tell you to make you feel better.
the guy who gives you that fairytale life,
or night.
and in life theres always that one ex that you stay close friends with no matter what
and fer me, its him.
in that month more or less that we werent together,
we were best friends.
kinda like me and jesus except ten times better.
anyways, my point in all of this is to tell you about this morning.
i was on facebook talking to Isaac and Anthony
and then Jason logs in and chats me.
basically, he was asking me to cheat on martin with him.
or choice b: break up with him.
i asked him if he was serious er just wondering
he said 69 percent serious.
and then i asked him about plan b
and he said 98/2 !!
i told martin about it,
and he messaged him.
and then Jason denies being serious about it !!
he said "it was just a plain and simple question"
see thats why im never giving a jason another chance.
NEEEVERRRR
i mean doesnt he know that im happy with Martin ?
doesnt he know that i love him ?
and doesnt he know that i dont want to lose him ?
that he means soo much to me
that he leaves me speechless and lost for words
that he makes me feel like ive never felt before?
and even if he didnt know this,
he shouldnt be asking me to do that shit,
especially if i have a boyfriend,
and he has a girlfriend.
hes so.. stupid..
ughh.
just giving me more to vent to to my chicas tomorrow at our GNO(:

No comments:

Post a Comment