Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Last First Day - Lauren

So today was the first day of my senior year, my last first day of high school ever. Kinda sad really. =( But... While Everyone was on Facebook complaining, and I was being all excited, seems like everyone had awesome first days but me. Mine kinda sorta sucked. First off there was no one in really any classes to talk to. Personal fitness, Economics (Only had Elyssa, who was awesome freshman year but has turned into a bit of an obnoxious prep dragonette since then. ><), and Pre-Cal - To which I was late because Kira Marlena Shea and I went to Sonic for lunch to experience seniors going off campus and such, but They are slow and don't care for being on time like me (And Shea has an off period. P= yeah... lol) so they stalled getting back and I eventually just left and was still late because the evil (But totally awesome and surprisingly comfy - for short periods of time) heels I was wearing were murdering my feet and I was limping along the hot as hell road. Doesn't help that I felt awful for being late the first day but he managed to embarass me in front of the whole class too. Awesome. That class? Contains Nik, who is Shea's Ex Boyfriend who she's only recently friends with again, with whom I share a Mutual distaste. I don't like him, and he knows it. He's a douche stoner kid who has been arrested more than once for posession and likes to mess with me, and he and Lauren Nicole spread nasty rumors about Shea after Shea and Nik broke up and Lauren Nicole started dating him. ><

Chamber was the only bright spot of my day. Chamber is a small, additional choir of only 12 girls that I got into as a backup for a girl who had to drop, and I am super excited, it's funny... the girls in there never talk to me normally, at least not last year, but it seems like the moment I got into chamber everything changed. Like it was admission to some secret club and once I'm in Megan, who I haven't talked to since freshman year, is smiling and waving and not studiously ignoring me, adding me on facebook, it's just like... Woah. It looks like it's gonna be awesome too, Fish (Dr. Tod Fish, my choir teacher - Tod means Dead in German. Yeah. Dr. Dead Fish. XD) wants to do stuff like sing at the old people home (as Lauren G. likes to call it) and have us all memorize solo numbers and all that fun stuff... I'm so excited.

I'm really frustrated though, because I'm supposed to be in Acapella, which is the highest level concert choir (and Mixed), but I'm in Kantori (The mid-level all girls choir) again, because my ASL 3 class is the same period as ASL >.> I hate it, because I have to pick between my two favorite classes... Choir and ASL. I don't want to, but I think I have to Drop ASL because I've been looking forward so much to being in Acap, the people are amazing, it's a mixed choir again, I just... I have been so excited and now I have to pick =(

Hoping my second day is better, my first B day. ^_^;;
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment