Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, August 9, 2010

everythings stupid right now- brianna

Color guard is killing me little by little
we have three rutines were learning right now
all three need to be perfected by the 20th
since thats our last day of practice fer a week
were only preforming 2 of them,
but the third one we might do at the first football game (27th)
depending on how ready it is.
aside from all the pain,
its a lot of fun
today we got a new girl
quick learner
and almost at the same place in our dance that we are.
thats a good thing
plus were already talking about make up and costumes and junk
pluuuus on my breaks or any time i can sneak to my phone
im texting Martin,
who makes me feel..
so perfect.
he puts me on this pedestal
showing me off,
and telling me how much he loves me
and how he feels about me
and somehow hearing all of it,
and even just a simple "so hows practice"
makes it... worth all the pain.
like somehow it makes me wanna practice harder,
and get my tosses higher,
and my angles perfect.
and every night i ahve a count down to 9
cause thats when i get to talk to him.
i can talk to him until 11 ishh
about anything and everything.
but today...
i didnt put away the dishes before i left fer practice
and my mom came home and got mad
the first thing she does when me and my sister get into the car
is yell at us.
like not an "hi how was practice"
but instead its a lecture.
and she said that by 9:30 i have to be off the phone..
i dun think she realizes that i can only talk to him after nine
i mean yes i text him all day
but its not the same.
like it just bothers me that she has to take away my phone privileges
fer something so stupidd...

No comments:

Post a Comment