Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, August 19, 2010

School! - Lauren

So most of my friends are complaining about going back to school. It's the usual, 'where did my summer go?' 'I wish school would never come' etc. etc. But I, on the other hand, CANNOT wait for school to start again. There's the obvious reasons of seeing my friends every day, but I actually -like- school, maybe I'm a dork, but I do. I like having somewhere to go every day and know exactly what you're doing, who you're seeing, what you're doing, that kind of consistency is nice. I like it. I mean, there's lame stuff, Like I have to take two semester long PE Classes because Freshman year my Personal Fitness credit didn't count because I started late, and that sucks, plus after that I need another half credit to graduate so I'm taking Individual Sports, which at elast promises to be better than Team Sports, I'm not much of a Team Sports person, I don't much like sports in the first place, let alone with people who would refuse to talk to me even if I wanted to talk to them. I wear a bit of black, not exactly their favorite kind of person. ^_^;;
BUT On the good Side I get to take two choirs! Singing seriously is my life, In a dream world the thing I've always wanted more than anything is to be able to make my living singing, but I know that's not exactly realistic. But the fact that Dr. Fish (My choir teacher. That's right. Dr. Fish. XD) thinks I'm good enough to be in both the highest level Mixed varsity choir, and the 12 girl Chamber Choir is just amazing. =D
My senior year promises to be interesting at least. ^_^
GO ROCK! CLASS OF 2011!
...lol. School Spirit. I don't have it. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment