Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Things.. -Brianna

Things are going alright.
I got the weekend to NOT practice with my flag,
i got to listen to loud music
i got to hangout with a few people
and me and Martin are back together
But,
my mom forgot that im out in the sun 35 hours a week at practice,
so she made us deeeep clean our house,
then took us to my aunts house to clean
i had to vacuum her stairs, and the pool, and i had to make rice and beans
my arms are still sore from prac. now all this crap made it worse.
then
last night i was talking to martin nd he was reading something out loud.
i think it was a text,
but point is, that his friend called me a whore.
i dun know why because he doesnt even fucking know me.
thats what pisses me off
i knew him *hardly* in 6th grade
where i was the quiet girl in the front of the classroom,
who talked to her friends, and no one else,
and he hasnt seen me since then *minus seths party where we didnt even talk*
and yet he has the fucking balls to call me a whore?!
its like, if he doesnt know me he has nothing to judge,
he should just keep his fucking mouth closed.
usually im the kind of girl who doesnt care what you think or say about me.
so why does this piss me off ?
cause usually the people who talk shit about me,
are at my school, see me mon-fri,
see me with my friends,
and see the way i really act,
so when someone who DOESNT see me like that,
thats when i flip out because it doesnt make sense...
Bloging, right now, isnt helping its getting me madder.
so, im gonna leave it there nd pray that i can ferget about this
and that SOMEONE can put me in a better mood today..

No comments:

Post a Comment