Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, August 28, 2010

This Person- Brianna

so high school...
im a fishy.
niner
freshmen
fresh meat
whatever you wanna call me.
the school im going to is hard,
but fun.
im in color guard,
so im pretty busy.
i know a lot of people at my school.
and i have every single class with my boyfriend.
so why am i complaining ?
what is it about this year,
that makes me feel like everythings gonna change.
and yes, i do mean EVERYTHING.
so ive known this person fer about 4 years now.
this person is alright if you get to know them.
this person can be really.. bitchy,
and this year *already*
im noticing that she can be a little...
not slutty,
but like.. idunno
theres a word that i used a million times last night,
that starts with a T
and its kinda like slut,
but not as bad.
like Skank..
only it started with a T..
but anyways. yeah.
so This person is pretty nice, smart, and junk.
but this person is friggin stupid.
and it makes me feel like this person is gonna make me repeat a lesson i shouldve already learned with someone else.
and if i have to repeat this lesson...
then its the last straw.
and never again will i repeat this lesson...
at least not with this person.
soo... thats about all thats on my mind.
sorry if this doesnt make any sense but ..
im not naming any names,
at least not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment