Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, August 8, 2010

SCARE! - Lauren

This will be my third year helping out with the Volunteer Haunted house Scare for a Cure, And I couldn't be more happy with it. I love scare, the people are amazing, you get to go out, have fun, meet great people and scare the daylights out of people all benefiting the Breast Cancer Resource Centers of Texas. It's just awesome.

I went to the Volunteer Kickoff Party today with Nilsa and was shortly thereafter joined by Rowan, and Ooooold friend of mine, and We listened to Jarrett talk about the organization, there was a lot of applauding, all the managers came up and spoke, it was cool. Dad complains about having EVERYONE nonessential go up and speak, but I think it was nice he recognizes everyone.

This year should be amazing, H1Z1 Zombie wasteland!
I'll be working at the outpost, theoretically with Nilsa. the outpost is where people wait instead of waiting in line. Can't wait, should be awesome. XD

Tell your friends! Scare for a Cure Haunted house in Austin!
Great fun for a great cause!
Come volunteer!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment