Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, August 20, 2010

Temptation -Nilsa

Last night I was offered what you could call a real high school experience. People wanted me to sneak out with them... well, not just people, two sophmore boys. I said no, but the thing is, it was actually hard. I guess I've heard it all this time. But the guys... I would've loved to go out and walk around and laugh with them. They're my friends of course, my band nerd friends. (SIDE NOTE: I'm a bit worried about balencing band and theatre...) and they picked me, this freshman, trombone playing, starving-artist type, skinny, clumsey girl to go with them. I didn't, I mean it's a bad idea. I've know that for, pretty much, ever. But do I really want to go through High School without EVER having the experience of having a good time, breaking the rules, out late at night, not a care in the world? Well, I'll have more offers. But what if I never say yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment