Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hypocrites- Brianna

as much as we hate them
were all one at times
but its not exactly a hypocrite..
in a way.
but anyones wanna know whos a big one ?
my sister.
yep the stupid 15 year old that i call...Hermana.
she caught me and martin making out on tuesday.
and she told me not to do it again.
im not listening to her.
sorry but no.
anyways, today Mario (her ex my big brother)
told her he saw us kissing today
she started yelling and scolding me infront of her friends.
she told me to not do that in public and that its not classy.
i told her " im not taking advice from someone who cant take it themselves "
and i walked away.
i know shes just looking out fer me and making sure i dunt do what she did
but still.
i know when to stop.
i know when not to make out with someone.
she doesnt.
she knows less than i do which in im opinion,
is quite sad.

1 comment:

  1. The Blog you guys have is absolutely amazing!
    What a great Idea to seal your Senior year..

    Therefore it is being featured as THE BEST Blog on Blogger for this week!

    Chosen by me..

    Keep it chill, It's senior year.


    ( It's mine as well )

    - xo, Josabet.

    endeavorsimplicity

    ReplyDelete