Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, July 23, 2010

To all the girls in my life(:-Brianna

im always ranting on guys
so i thought id make up for it by talking about
the wonderfully crazy amusing ladies in my life(:
lets start withhh
My sister.
Alexis.
Sissy
Hoe
whatever you wanna call her.
although at times shes the best thing,
a lot of the times..
she isnt.
for example
something i brought up with my brother yesterday
when she decided to lose her virginity,
she didnt think about the possibility
of my mom finding out any time soon.
well luckily,
my mom did
making her 100000000x's more strict and protective of not only her
but of me to.
like a few weeks ago i went to the park with a few guys.
i didnt want my mom assuming anything so i asked my brother to go
plus hes not half badd(:
but anyways on the way there she questioned me about 10 times about who was going
if i didnt list the same people every single time shed ask me about itt.
like at first nilsa was going then she said she couldnt
so when my mom asked i didnt list her
she asked me "and Nilssa? so its just you and 3 boys?!"
its like before everything with my sister happened
she wouldve still asked,
but not 10 times.
she would still be like one girl 3 boys, doesnt look good.
but she wouldve let it slide cause she would know she could trust us.
Seths Party.
perfect example
i didnt know me and lexi were gonna be the only girls there.
anyways it was like 6 guys nd 2 girls.
she asked me straight up
are you two gonna be the only girls there?
like i understand her concerns but she should trust me.
im not like my sister.
i have more common sense than she does.
like ive stated before,
i was forced to grow up quickly.
and i mean yeah at one point i was like
"oh yeah look at me im so bad ass i give my mom attitude i talk back"
but name one kid that doesnt go through that stage ?
but anyways like i was saying
i cant leave the house without being questioned even if im just going over to Nilsas house.
and its so frustrating cause before this she would say yes almost 100% of the time
but now its like not even a 50 50 chanceee.
and then the other little tiny times that shes amazing
were joking around
and laughing
and shes actually smiling
and you can tell shes having fun
shes my best friend at times,
i tell her everything
and she comes to me fer help
and i help her i mean thats what sisters are for right?
like over the summer were always messing around and one time we had Brooke over
*brookes our cousin*
and we had watched Keeping up with The Kardashians earlier that day
my brother jokes around saying we should have our own reality tv show.
and that just tells you how crazy we can get(:
moving onn.
My momm. shes so amazing.
shes my hero.
no joke.
she married my dad,
had 3 kids,
and a few months after the third one,
he left.
no reason as to why just couldnt handle it i guess.
yet some how my mom managed to find a way to support the four of us
without a degree
without help from anyone
in a city as expensive and San Diego
and still to this day she hasnt left our side
she didnt take the easy way out
and give us up for adoption like my dad told her to.
nd theres no way i can thank her enough for it.
Alexis.
Sleeping Beauty(:
we've been best friends since sixth grade.
we've gotten splitten up
lost contact
and called each other twice
and saw each other once
in a two year period
this past year
we went to school together,
and then got split up again
but this time theres no doubt that were gonna talk to each other just as much
and hopefully she'll go to high school with me(:
nothings coming between us,
and this whole thing with martin,
a lot of girls would let it ruin their friendship
but not us(:
what can we sayy,
were different
nd i cant wait til the day comes and we buy our 14 bedroom house together(:
Nislaa(:
shes prob the best thing since the internet(:
when no one else is,
shes always there
shes not closed minded
and thats what i love about her
she asks for advice
listens to it
and then decides whether to take it or not
shes got a passion for the arts and she doesnt hide it(:
she grew up at the same speed as me.
we know more about life than half the grads. out there
shes amazing and spontaneous(:
Her and lexi are basically the best thing that happened to me(:
i love all of these ladies very much nd wouldnt trade them fer the worldd(:

1 comment: