Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, July 30, 2010

Change- B R I A N N A

thats all everything,
and everyone,
ever does.
Change
some times fer the best
and some times fer the worst.
i dun know why,
but i started thinking about that right now
and i thought it'd be a cool intro.
So this week,
i joined Color Guard
its sooo much fun !
since im going to new tech
and they have no Arts department,
i thought i should do something,
V-ball would be to much,
with games making me leave around 3,
practice making me tired,
and then all my projects and junk.
it was like a last minute thing,
i missed the first day,
and out of no where
i just decided to do it.
this week practice was mon-thurs. 9-12
next week, its gonna be mon-fri 9-4
im gonna be insanely tired.
but its all worth it,
ill get 4 hour bus rides with the girls, the band
nd insanely hot football players(:
ill get some what of a high school experience,
aaand when Manor has pep rallys theyre gonna take me outta school,
take me over there,
and then keep me there fer the rest of the day(:
like its awesome im gonna get to miss a lot of school,
but still go to the school thats "best" fer my education.
with all that going on,
ive only got the weekends free,
but thats when i relax.
like theres no time fer my best friends any more.
last night Lexi texted me wanting to make plans i was all up fer it
but tomorrow im going to Hutto,
and sunday would only be during the day cause monday ive got practice.
and i want a GNO asap with Lexi nd Nilsa,
but our schedules just dont match up.
it really sucks.
if were all busy now in the summer,
imagine when school starts !
i hate how were all going to different high schools.
i mean its making our bonds stronger,
and giving us more to talk about,
but its not the same.
like i wont know about the Hotties nilsa talks about
i wont know the snooty cheerleaders lexi gossips about
and they wont know about the douches i go on about.
but anyways.
last night,
my ex boyfriend Jesus called me,
and i actually answered this time
we talked til about 11 then my phone started to die
so we got off.
we joked around like we always do,
then he got quiet
i asked whats wrong
he said "i miss you so much..."
like not "man i miss you i need to see you"
but
"i miss you i want you back"
i'll admit, i still wish we wouldnt have broken up.
maybe cause he was the first,
who knows,
but theres no way im getting back with him,
first, we wont see each other.
like ever.
second, he throws around "i love you" waaaay to muchhh.
third
im not looking for a relationship any more.
i mean when the time comes, ill find Prince Charming,
and hell take me to my ball
and we'll live happily ever after(:

No comments:

Post a Comment