Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Friday, July 2, 2010

Ohmagod... -Brianna

I sware... my sister is something... "special." ughh shes so frickin stupid. she goes to bed at like one in the morning, and doesnt wake up til about noon. i go to bed at like four, and im up by 9:30 at the latest. so today my aunt calls looking fer my moms number. i knew it but i fergot it since now all i do is just text her. anyways so i wake my sister up asking her to give it to my aunt,and she tells me to go away, then i ask her to just give it to me, (the same thing shed be doing if she gave it to my aunt) so she does, i get off the phone with my aunt, and then i remember, "i thought there was an extension?" her response? "well you didnt wait long enough to let me give it to you" uhh, no. yes i did, its just that yer stupid ass fergot! ughhh she really annoys me. like with everything she does. either, ive got a bad case of hormones, or shes changed in a very bad wayy..

No comments:

Post a Comment