Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hey, guys!-Claudia

Hey, everyone! I'm Claudia, one of Nilsa's friends from church. She invited me to this blog a while ago, but I just haven't decided to make a post until now! I'm 14 and I just "graduated" (it seems cheesy to use that word for middle school, but whatever) from Kealing and now I guess I'm going to LASA at LBJ in the fall. My home school is McCallum, and sometimes I wish I was going there with all my friends, instead. It definitely would be a lot less pressure there, but I guess I can always switch schools....we'll see how that goes.

I live in North/Central Austin, right by the railroad tracks, which I adore walking along, laws be damned. I love downtown Austin and it's where I spend most of my free time, SoCo, Sixth Street, The Drag...hooray! I also love reading poetry and philosophy, writing stories and poems, drawing, and photography.

I also really like nerdy things like comic books, Harry Potter, and the interwebs, which I probably spend way too much time on.

I really don't have that much drama going on in my life anymore. I have three best friends from school, Elizabeth, Deborah, and Erika. We used to be in this huge group of people who hung out together, but you know how stuff in middle school goes...you lose friends to fights, drugs, and other people and that's just the way it is. Anyway, I'm much happier now with a small group of friends who are nice people and who I can always count on.

I don't have a boyfriend, though...never have had a REAL boyfriend, really. I've never even kissed anyone except for, like, Truth or Dare which doesn't even count. I mean, guys ask me out and everything, but I guess I just find guys my age...disappointing. That makes me sound kind of stuck up and annoying, but it's true.

My parents are divorced, but I hate it when people pull sympathy faces about it, I'm actually really glad they are, because when they were together it was hell. I have two little brothers, who are adorable yet irratating, and one older half brother, but he lives with his family and is old enough to be my dad, ha.

Anyway, this was just an introduction to me, hope it was okay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment