Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

everything can change in 24 hours -Brianna

for example. i found out Seth was cheating on his GIRLFRIEND.....with me. yes.. he had a girlfriend. names Leana I think thats it. wanna see our convo?
me: hey uhh.. someone told me to ask you about someone named lena? idk.. but im askingg. (sent at 5)
*no response**
me: hey movies are canceled on sat. sorry *sent at 7*
seth: y *sent at 7:05*
*our texts were constant now*
me: just changed plans..
seth: y
me: we just did its not that big of a deal jeez..
seth: wow ur lying
me: okay whatever you dont have to believe me i really dont care anymore
seth: whats with the attitude
me: ask lena she might know
seth: okay idc. whats your problem? you knwo what i dont care yer not my problem anymore. and spell her name right damn.
seth: oh and its over
me: naww reallyy?? okay but see i dont understand why yer getting all pissed at me im not the one who did this shit. *sent at 11:something*

still 12 hours later, havent heard anything from him. oh well. like he said, im not his problem hes not mine. i dont care. im just pissed he did this. clean slate... gone. hes full of himself anyways..

so right after i got the "spell her name right" text jesus called me. outta the blueee. just called me. he told me seth is being a "dick wad" lol. it was fun talking to him but its like, why are you calling me tonight, when im crying and sounding horrible? but at least i got to talk to himm.

so after we hung up, i started texting martin. yes martin. hes so amazingg. he sorta asked me out but he said hes giving me time from boys cause of what seth did. ha. i do like martin but him nd lexi, i dont even wanna bring it up to her. like thats back stabbing her. sortaa... but i guess we'll just see what happens :)

thats about it.. i guess. i sttiiiill dont know my answer fer fl, but as soon as i know ill blog about it. even if its just 3 words. haha :))

No comments:

Post a Comment