Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh Jesus... -Brianna

I wish upon every little twinkling thing up in that big blue-black sky of ours that I can go to Florida and Georgia!! I find out tonight if I can go or not, if I can, I've got 5 days to pack, because we leave in 6. how can I pack for two weeks in 5 days?? packing takes time... especially for us girls. But anyways so yes, tonight I find out if I go or not. It's up to my grandpa I guess. really, if he was my dad, I'd be screwed.

But anyways so heres what I've been up to, I went to seths party on saturday. it started at 4... i got there at 7. make the boys wait ;) haha. me and lexi were the only girls there which made it soo much easier to turn them on... and trust, we DID turn them on. lexi had a jollyrancher, and I took it with my teeth, from her mouth. haha. the guys were all like freaked out, and martin and seth asked if we were bi, we replied "we just know how to have fun" muahaha anyways we had a water fight and it was soo much fun. the only thing that pissed me off a little was that seth kept squirting me down my shirtt. but i guess boys will be boys. sadly, he didnt once kiss me or get even close to kissing me. but I guess I wont complain. we're going to the movies on saturday with Lexi and Kenneth and we're just gonna chill until like 4:30 cause that's when I have to be home x(

Last night I stayed up talking to seth 'til almost 1 AM half the time I was like half asleep. he asked me what I first thought of him when I first saw him that one day on the bus. I told him the truth, I didnt really pay attention to him. He told me he had confidence and knew we would go out one day, and that he thought I was beautiful :) see things like that make me feel... I don't know, but I got this feeling in my stomach. like out of the 3 guys I dated this year, not one could call me beautiful and the fact that he still tried to get with me when I was with jason was... and is... flattering :)haha
But anyways we pulled his charm yesterday and said while playing a baseball video game "If i strike this guy out, were going out."


he got his strike out, i got my guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment