Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys... -Brianna

I don't understand them... they're so... complicated. Let me give you a list of how complicated my "love" life can be. One, Jesus. Two, Jason. Three, SETH. FOUR. MARTIN. four guys I have to juggle with. jesus, were never getting back together, thats a duh! moment. but he's been calling me behind his girlfriend's back and it bugs me because of what Jason and Seth did to me. Jason, we broke up and I feel terrible about it, but theres no possible way we can get back together, it's out of my control. you know? Seth: lying, cheating, jackass. nuff saidd. Martin, oh geez.. Martin. hes so... perfect. and amazing. and sweet. and the worst part? hes so considerate of everyones feelings. So I listed perfect amazing and considerate of everyones feelings. Why is this a bad thing? Because that's whats keeping him from asking me out. He likes two other girls and he doesnt think it's fair that he goes out with anyone while he likes anyone else. But I mean hey, if it's ment to happen it'll work out. It always works out fer the best rightt? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment