Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, June 12, 2010

How does this happen? - Lauren

What do you do when one of the people closest to your heart honestly tells you that talking to you is pissing her off?

Shea's been ignoring everyone since summer started, and we've all been seriously worried about her. She won't talk to most people, and when she does it's short 1-3 word texts which on a general basis she hates. We all know something's wrong, but she Wouldn't tell anyone. I talked to her today all cheerful and wanting to see her, and she tells me talking to me is pissing her off and this: "And I'm not going to the park tomorrow, despite being free, because that's all your friends, and I'm well aware of the fact that they would much prefer to not talk to me. I don't care anymore, Lauren. I just don't." and Logs off. I talked to Marlena and she said she'd talked to Shea earlier that day and she said that Shea "basically feels unwanted and ignored. She thinks people intentionally exclude her." even though I keep inviting her to things and every time i talked to her i said i wanted to see her. I don't understand her tantrum, Me, Jenny, Joe, Gerda, Dylan, we've all been wanting to talk to her, but she won't, and I don't understand how she feels ignored when she's ignoring us.

I really don't know how to feel or what to do when someone I really cares about decides I suck and I'm not worth talking to. It really, seriously sucks, and I feel like crap because of it. I don't know what to do, there's really nothing I can do, but sit here and wait.

I hate waiting.

I hate feeling like this.

I need a break from the break...

No comments:

Post a Comment