Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Monday, June 21, 2010

Today was a fairytale -Brianna

I think it was today :) haha okay well first martin asked me out at midnight.... he wrote me a poem to do it :D it was sooo beautiful I'm really sad we cant put hearts here, but if we could there would be about 20 of em right about here <-ha kidding.. but seriously. hes like super amazing and now i cant wait til we see each other in person. yesterday we were like joking around but we literally planned our life together. I'm gonna be an actress/singer owning a 14 bedroom 20 acre house/lot living with Cesi, Lexi, and Nilsa, and then my bro, Isaac and martin. Mark*my bro* is gonna be an artist, Martin is gonna be a basketball player fer the LA Lakers :D us four girls will all be doing something in the entertainment industry, and Isaac is the maid. me and martin are gonna have two kids of our own, one boy, one girl, and then adopt one *not sure if its gonna be a girl or boy yet* and after he wins his games, I'm gonna run down to the court with the kids and he'll kiss me then the kids, then we'll drive home. and then every chance he gets hes taking the kids to all my concerts :D isn't it nice? well my attitude totally just changed cause i found out were going out to dinner as a family.. :).... with Stephen.... bull... i am off nowwww...

1 comment:

  1. You can put hearts anywhere.

    Example: ♥

    Heheheh. I WIN.

    ReplyDelete