Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Prom&& the last day...-Brianna

Prom was amazing!!! i danced i sang and i got a ring :) first off, we snuck lexi into prom. the best thing ive done this year... second best *1st is going out with jason** then for the first time in forever i actually danced and the dance. and i danced with my friends, and my boyfriend. it was fun. and with some songs, we just sang at the top of our lungs. then like halfway through the dance jason gave me the surprise. it was a ring. its.. beautiful. its a light purple *my favorite color** and its huuuge! i love it. i love him! thennn you know how its suuper romantic when people kiss in the rain? well there was a huge storm last night and i got my fairytale ending to a perfect day. but just FYI, it doesnt feel any different. just cooler cause your face is getting splashed with rain drops :)) but then he had to leavee but its cool. anyways so today was the last day of school and it sucked. i mean it was loads of fun but extremely sadd. jason was in my first period that lasted 2 hours but most of the time he was playing the wii. but when we were talking it was fun. then he walked me to the stairs when it was time to go to 2nd period. Cesi went to my second period and it was fun. it was me her lexi oscar yahaira and deandre. we brought up all of our inside jokes and of course, we cried. me nd cesi first started crying cause thats the last time we had to hang out in the halls it sucked. i started crying at 12:45 i didnt stop til 1:30. but anyways jason told me to wait for him outside and he never showed. he later texted me and told me his aunt picked him up early. 5 minutes before the buses left i was jesus. he looked at me, then his girlfriend, then walked away. im extreamly sad he didnt say by ebut i guess it doesnt matter anymore right? right.. i stayed after school with nilsa nd we had an adventure :) it was scary but looking over it it was fun. but anyways im super sad its over but like Dr. Sues once said "Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened"

No comments:

Post a Comment