Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

everythings perfect-brianna

hearts... again... everywhere. but then theres some more in places where theyve never been. although ive loved someone before ive never been IN love. i thought i was with jason, but martins ... quick change in subject nilsa was just currently rubbing lotion on my arm got any mental pics guys? ;)... so different. like hes not afraid to just randomly text me and tell me he loves me, or call me his baby girl. or anything very cute :) so at my house theres something wrongg.. my mommy cut off the internett.. well sortaa. shes just changing companys so in the meantime, while we wait...nilsas starring at me... we have no internet making it just a weee bit harder to survive the summer bore. its sad... but you know.. i'll live... ha anyways monday i found out that one of my best friends is moving in literally down the street from me. i love it! im helping her move in on friday and she'll literally be just 30 seconds walking distance. i can go over 24/7 she can come over 24/7 its gonna make my summer.. no wait martin already did thatt:)) okay well me nd nilsa are about to go watch a british movie and drool over their accents so goodnight and goodbye... <- jonas brothers song... havent listened to them in a whilee.. oh the memories... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment