Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Missing Her - Lauren

It's been a year now since I last saw my best friend. She came down last June and stayed for three weeks. I miss her so much... She's my best friend, my sister, my shoulder to lean on when things get rough, she's like my other half, and I miss her so much... I would do anything to have her back here and away from her hateful parents. I want her back here with me. <\3 she should be here. It's where she belongs. And now... Instead of sending her down for some part of the summer her dad wants us to wait till Christmas break? And I don't know if I see my dad being cool with that. She's my sister, being with her on Christmas would be the greatest, but my dads very big on family time. Which is good generally, but I consider Sam some of my closest family, and he does not. >> I don't want to have to wait until Christmas time to maybe see her... I want my best friend back. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment