Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer! -Nilsa

So, it's summer. It's okay, but of course not as great as I thought it would be. People are always busy. One person I suspect just doesn't want to see my and others... well it's complicated.
Matt still hasn't called me, by the way. Sleeping late is pretty grand. I really just want a job to get my mind off of things.
I'm mostly just thinking, occasionally reading. I've yet to play my guitar. I should go play right now and yet... I'm still typing. I dunno. Talking on the phone with Brianna is fun, but I'm starting to worry: will she ever find a guy that I really approve of? I mean, it's only my opinion, but for real, I want her to find Mr. Perfect... someone who she can last at least a month with without him causing worthless drama.
I've been to the mall once, been to Fah's house twice. I've thought about highschool, and written some poems about middle school and other stuff. It's a satisfactory summer, but if only it could be a perfect one! Maybe if I had the money to go to Massachusetts... all my friends there are so casual (and so are their parents!). Like, *ring-ring!* "Hey, wanna hang out?---- Cool be there in five!" Hanging downtown is amazing; they have no idea how lucky they are.

1 comment:

  1. With the sense of perspective you provide...we're starting to catch on. Perhaps you could build a Portal gun?...

    ReplyDelete