Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hate that i love you so-Brianne

so i dont like that im still hung over this guy.
i hate it infact.
i hate that ive now known him for a year,
and ive had feelings for him starting at day one.
only to get my heart broken repeatedly.
its like
i always fall the hardest for the ones that hurt me.
Jesus, Martin, Jason.
but out of these, the one that will always no matter what have a piece of my heart,
is Jesus.
If you ask any of my friends,
they know damn well who he is,
and what hes done to me.
And if i told them i was going back out with him.
theyd probably punch me in the face.
dead serious.
ugh..
i wish i never met him.
i seem to be wishing for the same thing with martin lately too...
only because he doesnt listen.
ever.
he asks for advice,
and i give it to him,
then he does it his way,
and ends up learning the hard way that he shouldve done it my way.
like im getting tired of him only texting me when hes hurt.
or when he doesnt know what to do.
i feel like yelling at him,
and just telling it to him striaght.
or maybe ill just stop giving him advice.
either way,
hes not gonna like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment