Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Thursday, October 7, 2010

So today- Brianna

today was horrible.
i just wasnt in a good mood.
i started thinking about things.
and how weird school is without my friends.
so then i started missing them,
and for the first time since the last day of school,
i cried because of how much i missed them
like its so weird not having them with me everywhere i go!
like lunch?!
its not fun.
worl geolit?
not fun
Geometry?
not at all fun.
its just different without them
nd i reaaalllllyyy wish they came to my school, or i went to theirs,
either way,
i wish it was like it was last year.
dont get me wrong,
i like all my friends at my school,
but their not my best friends,
and they never will be.
i only have one close friend there,
and i feel like im slowly losing him.
and i know im sounding whinny and junk but
its just weird not having them around 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment