Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kids-Brianna

So ive been in a shitty mood all day
Head aches are horrible, and i miss Francisco.
But today, i had to take care of 3 kids.
One ten year old girl named Stephanie,
a three year old boy named Allen,
and a One year old named Isabella.
They were the highlight of my year.
im not even kidding.
Stephanie was so adorable
she was quiet at first, but she knew how to start up a convo,
Allen was crazy! all he did was just jump around scream and and say Mario
and Isa, Oh my goodness im in love with her!!!
She didnt want to go to her grandma, she wanted to stay with me!!
these kids drove me around insane and i loved every second of it!
Stephanie took care of Allen while i took care of Isa,
Isa was quiet and didnt cry
and allen is quite the kid,
theyre all great.
i cannot wait til i have kids of my own
Kids simply bring me joy.
im telling you, its the little things in life that
take my mind off of things.
Tomorrows my Nuero app.
wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment