Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, October 3, 2010

i hate to say it...-Brianna

but i told you so.
see,
it may seem like im just a jealous ex-girlfriend
but honestly?
im not.
im a best friend whos just looking out for you.
I TOLD YOU SO!!
thats all i have to say about it.
***************************
So yesterday i had marching band contest,
for the first time in 5 years...
we got a 2(:
and in two weeks,
were gonna get a one.
i know we are
im really excited about it.
We already made Manor history,
and this is only the first year.
i think from now, were gonna be getting ones(:
or at least starting next year.
******************************
a great song right now?
I Told You So- Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis
i love it.
i always have,
but right now more than ever.
******************************
"Would you say I told you so
Oh, I told you so
I told you someday you'd come crawling back and asking me to take you in
I told you so
But you had to go
Now I found somebody new and you will never break my heart in two again"

No comments:

Post a Comment