Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Scare Fail FTW - Lauren

Scare's dress rehearsal was tonight, it went swimmingly with few mishaps, and it was awesome, until Rico decided to put some flaming barrels around, which was OK till the flames went out, and a short little one was in the complete dark, with burning hot metal, where it was in an awesome trip spot. >< I sorta kinda tripped and burnt the crap out of my fingers, Montanna went and called EMS on me for a little burn though, i went down there and they did exactly what the people with the first aid kit were doing in the makeup trailer, with little packets of burn cream and everything. XD Faillll. Then they couldn't get the bandaid to stay, so they taped my first two fingers together and taped up my thumb. I feel like a gimp. ^_^;;

Jenny and her new BF Fitzy went through with my two free tickets to dress rehearsal, They don't seem very coupley (except that jenny dressed up a little and did her makeup.) like, he wasn't even the first person she asked to take with her, kristina, then some other dude whos name i always forget were first. lol. ^_^;; It just seems odd to me.
Had a good time though, except for burning myself. I must admit, typing this is really difficult one finger short, it's only through constant editing that it's readable at all. XD So I'll leave y'all with that for now and go to sleep. Three more days before I can sleep again!! Then we do it all over next week, and the one after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment