Wordle: The Life Of Teens

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bad week- Brianna

This weeks isnt gonna be that great. i can tell.
Already.
Friday night a friend of mine died.
Car crash.
It sucks.
Tomorrow im going to a nuerologist.
Scarry shit.
My head ahes are reaaally bad.
And thats already after 6 tylonals,
and some other pill thats reaallly strong :/
and its not a heach ache.
its GThe spots where i got hit that hurt..
it suuucks.
Martin and ******
are together.
im not jealous.
Just upset.
because i know he can do so much better.
and i know that since theyre going out..
i still have to play nice after our project.
Other wise ill also lose my best friend.
thats really something i dont want to risk.
I just wish he realized that
no matter how hard we try,
me and her arent gonna be friends.
In bio. its all Fake smiles, Fake laughs, Rolling of the eyes behind the computer screen,
cursing at each other in our heads.
thats just how it works.
and i feel bad casue when martin comes around
its weird. and all three of us can feel the tenssion.
or maybe its just me.
Considering of what went down.
Its kinda weird thinking that
if it werent for her,
me and Martin could still have been together.
I dont wish for it not to have happened,
but its weird thinking about it you know?
ut i understand things happen for a reason
and whatever that reason was, God knows, and soon in time, i will too.
So about my friend dying.
That made me realize..
i could lose anyone of my friends next.
There fore,
i decided to write a really long letter to my best friend,
which i will give to him on Monday,
right before i leave the class room,
before i leave the school,
before i leave to see my nurologist.
And i dont care if he trhows it away,
or uses it as scratch paper,
as long as he knows.
i suppose.
Well im going to Hutto to clear my mind and chill with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment